Our mission is to go, give, hold up and wipe away the tears of the poor, under-served, and helpless. We choose to put love in action and restore hope to those who have lost everything and are
starting over. We give brand new quality towel sets, blankets, comforter sets and full-sized toiletry comfort kits to those who have lost everything in a disaster and those escaping domestic abuse.
- Directly to Individuals and Families impacted by disaster or domestic abuse
- Individuals and Families transitioning out of services provided by Family Services, Inc.
- Betty Ann Krahnke Center (supporting victims of domestic violence)
- Individuals and families transitioning out of services provided by Interfaith Works Interfaith Works Womens Center
- Watkins Mill House
- Becky's House
- Progress Place
- Families with children transitioning out of services provided by Stepping Stones Shelter